• Pallet • Hammer • Wood Glue • Stainer • Paint Brush • 8 Penny Nails (or appropriate length nail)
• Professional Wood Finisher • Paint Thinner • Wood Sandpaper • Manual hand Sander
2. Use the hammer to take off horizontal slate, be careful not to rip or damage the wood. If the wood rips or splits use the wood glue to repair the damage.
• If you used the wood glue, wait for it to dry and then nail the slate to the bottom of the shelve.
4. Using a spare piece of wood stir stainer thoroughly. Apply stainer to all surfaces according to instructions on the can.
• For a professional shine, apply wood finisher.
• Let dry for 24 hours then hang and enjoy.
One pallet should create two shelves.
Dovile Zavistauskaite has always been interested in traveling, meeting new people and exploring new cultures. She was born in Lithuania, a small country in Northern Europe. She came to the United States five years ago as an international student and successfully earned her degree in business administration and minor in economics from Westminster College. Right now she is concentrating on applying to graduate school to continue her education.