Project by Jamie Drake – Photos by Accashia Thomas
SUPPLIES (Each Plate UNDER $5)
• Sharpie Markers BLACK in Ultra Fine, and Chisel large.
• Double stick tape
• Spooky Design – you can pick up your copy at the Art Bazaar – 4 designs available.
1. Cut out your spooky pictures template.
2. Tape it to the plate with your double stick tape.
3. Using the ultra fine sharpie trace around pattern.
4. Using appropriate size color in the picture.
5. Bake in the oven at 350° for 30 minutes to make food safe.
Don’t forget to get your spooky design templates at The Art Bazaar, Tuesday thru Saturday, 1502 E. High Street in Jefferson City.
Check out the rest of her handmade goods at The Art Bazaar and on Facebook at